Your son or daughter will soon be called to the Torah for his/her Bar/Bat Mitzvah. Now, the tough part. You want this day to be perfect; a day that will never be forgotten. You want something tasteful and unique, but how do you begin dreaming upon original theme. There are so many details to cover! From invitations to entertainment, and so much in between. With your busy schedule, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
The Big Event offers a unique atmosphere to celebrate arrival into adulthood. Our professional event planner will oversee all facets of your party, including arranging a kosher or kosher style caterer, assisting with menu choices and recommending one of our experienced DJs.
Photographers, Video, Face Painting, Clowns, Balloon Sculptures, Novelties, Decorations, Transportation, Bakeries, details, details. All of which you shouldn’t have to stress or worry over. This is a great time to celebrate and enjoy.
- The Big Event offers the latest in audiovisual technology, with dozens of televisions that hang over the lanes and can display family portraits, home movies or your favorite classic flick enjoy audio in state of the art sound.
- Our private party rooms are the perfect setting for your candle-lighting ceremony or catering buffet style.
- Dropdown video projectors or screen.
- You and your guests can bowl the day or night away under state-of-the-art lighting called Future Bowl, experienced wait staff that’s ready to assist with your every need.
- Enjoy all the fun of the day or evening without the hassles of who is doing what and what needs to be taken care of your event planner will be by your side from arrival to departure.