Game Mania Summer Special
Ready FUN & Games?
1 hour of unlimited video game play and $25 in Redemption
Game Play all for only $19.99 pp!
Kids will have a thumbs up for mom’s and dad’s over this epic deal.
Bowling is BACK!
The return to fun starts
Mon. July 27
July 21, 2020
To Our Most Valuable Guests & Staff,
Greetings to all and we thank you for all your support as we get ready to roll. Excited to finally say BOWLING IS BACK! We look forward to reconnecting with our fans once again. We start with a whole new way for the entertainment industry. We have a plan in place not only built by our management team but it also coincides with the operational direction we have been given to operate under the NJ Board of Health and State of NJ. We appreciate all of you and working together to enjoy a safe, fun and entertaining environment for all our guests..
We will be opening starting Monday, July 27 and be open for Bowling & Arcade Mon-Thur from 5 pm – 12 am, Fri 12-3 pm for our senior league bowling only, Fri 3 pm – 12 am, Sat & Sun 12 pm – 12 am. Billiards and table games will be closed at this time. Stay tuned for operational updates and time changes as we navigate re-opening.
We all are ready for fun and safety has always been a standard for The Big Event. The protocols and safety measures are listed below as we want to be ready to serve you to our highest standards possible.
- All of our restrooms have and will continue to be serviced by Cintas with their Ultra-clean service which provides deep cleansing and systematically sanitizes and removes any and all bacteria in those areas. Hourly our team will continue to disinfect and UV-C sanitize door handles, stall switches, sinks, soap dispensers, and paper towel dispensers. Remember our facility does continue to have touch less sinks and hand dryers.
- All team members will have temperature checks upon arrival for shift and at the middle of their shift. All team members have been advised that if they are not feeling well before or during their shift they are not permitted to work and can not return to work until they have a doctors note clearing them to return.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the facility for more frequent access to all guests and team members.
- Guests over the age of 2 will be required to wear a mask throughout the property . Those guests in need of a mask will be available for purchase, those unable to wear a mask, we request a face shield. We will have face shields available for purchase. We understand the masks are challenging for everyone, please if your unable to wear a mask or shield at this time, we request to save your visit for a time in the future. Please note we are not permitted to have food and drink at this time.
- Furniture in our bowling and arcade areas have been repurposed to allow for additional space to encourage social distancing and we do kindly ask please don’t move, see a team member for assistance so we can have that 6 ft. of space.
- Floor decals have been placed throughout the facility in service areas to assist with adequate space between guests.
- Plexiglas Dividers have been installed at all Guest Service areas in Billiards, Bowling, Cafe, and Arcade to provide extra safety between our guests and team members.
- Our arcade floor plan has been modified to allow for more space for gaming patrons. We invite family members who arrived together to play together and guests waiting please provide the 6 ft., while awaiting your turn. Complimentary disposable gloves will be provided for those who wish as an extra precaution.
- Equipment and FDA approved sanitizing products have been purchased to perform nightly misting of all contact surfaces to fully sanitize and disinfect all areas of bowling, arcade, and table games areas.
- We will be operating under the 25% of building use up to the 100 number per the mandate which will be in effect per operating locations fire code limits, Bowling, Arcade, and Table Games will each have their own number of guests permitted including staff.
- Bowling lanes will be available in pairs only for guests having 6 or more in their party. Lanes will be offered in single lane skipping every other lane to provide the required 6 ft. social distancing, reservations will be available.
- We will be offering for purchase, one time use disposable shoe covers for open bowling purposes for just $3 per pair.
- Sanitizing supplies and UV-C Wands will be used to properly sanitize all bowling balls and shoes after each guest uses them including finger holes.
- All Food and Beverage is closed at this time due to NO indoor dining per Governor’s Executive order.
- We are adding staff in areas of the building to ensure ongoing cleaning and sanitizing of areas of touch such as tables, chairs, stools, arcade games, and bowling equipment.
- All staff will be mandated to wash their hands every 30 minutes with no exceptions.
- Bowlers, at the end of visits we ask you to leave all equipment at the lanes for our team to collect and sanitize for the next guests.
- Arcade guests, prizes will be available for redemption, all thru contact less scanning off card, advise our team what prizes you like and then collect them at the end of your visit.
- Please do not camp out when bowling is done. Once bowling is completed, we kindly ask you to exit the facility as our next guests will be waiting outside. This permits us the proper time to sanitize the lanes between use of each guest.
- Minors under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by at least one adult over the age of age 21.
We appreciate your cooperation in advance for the modifications that limit our capacity, offerings, specials, and availability, as we operate under the parameters permitted to us. Most importantly throughout all of our efforts will be how we initially treat each guest and the experience in our venue. We will make every effort possible to ensure as contact less of an experience as possible. We will keep groups bowling separated by at least the distance of one lane and am highly encouraging that all visits have a reservation. In the reservation process we will take information such as shoe size and preferred ball weight to have all items in your space pre-sanitized and ready for you when you arrive. This will keep you, your friends, and family in a safe and isolated environment to allow you to focus on simply enjoying your time and one another’s company. Something that we feel has been deeply missed by many during the pandemic, and will be a tremendous aid during this healing process. It is our goal to get back to hosting events, groups, leagues, and parties so all those we are fortunate enough to welcome can continue to make memories and build relationships that will go on for years to come. We anxiously look forward to welcoming you back and will make every precaution necessary to ensure a safe environment for all those that choose to spend time with us.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. We ask and remind guests to please save your visit for another time if you’re not feeling well, have a fever or experience any symptoms related to COVID-19.
Let’s help keep each other healthy. We are ready to roll!
See you at the lanes,
$1 Games of Bowling
$1 Games of Bowling are BACK!
Our league bowler exclusive benefit.
Purchase 50 games for $50 or 110 games for $100!
Sale ends 8.7.2020. Purchase in person or by phone at 856-429-0672.